
My voice is gone!.. I have laryngitis now!.. I went to the DR yesterday, and he said I had a sinus infection, and my throat was red.. so I'm on Antibiotics.. I am feeling better than the past few days, But do you know how ANNOYING it is without a voice??
I have been Hoarse before, but I have NEVER lost my voice completely!.. All I can do is whisper!..
Please Pray that my voice comes back!..
I feel so lost!
5 comments:
Awww, bless your heart. That happened to me this past January. I completely lost my voice and I had a trip planned to NC to see friends I had not seen in a long time and they wanted me to sing. I prayed and prayed that it would come back. It did, just a little bit and I forced myself to sing through the pain and then I lost it again! It was awful. I hate that feeling. =( I'm so sorry and I hope you get to feeling better and that your voice comes back completely! Enjoy some hot tea!
Aw man! I sowwy you lost your voice :( There's really not much more annoying then that!
I did laugh though when you said "I feel so lost" b/c you've always been such a talker!! haha. I can't imagine you not being able to communicate w/everyone now. ESP. your offspring!! :P
When I lost my voice a year or so ago I guess it was? We were visiting Nathanael's family @ Christmas time. I had to whisper "thank you" everytime I opened up a present, it was pretty embarrassing!! And then you have Nathanael going "SHhhh, don't tell anybody!!" every 5 minutes!! lol that got OLD fast! :P
I will call u when u start feeling better. :)
Get well soon, Mitzy.
Rest and drink warm tea and snuggle with your blankie.
Thanks everyone!!.
Yes, this whole No voice thing is VERY difficult on a VERY talkative girl, such as myself!
Other than the no speaking thing, I am feeling pretty good!.
Thanks everyone!!.
Yes, this whole No voice thing is VERY difficult on a VERY talkative girl, such as myself!
Other than the no speaking thing, I am feeling pretty good!.
Post a Comment