Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Heart Coffemate!........


I Love Coffee mate!!.. So much, that I usually always have a few different flavors in my fridge at any given time!

Well, every fall they bring out their "special edition" flavors, gingerbread,peppermint mocha, eggnog(YUK), and My personal all time Bestest flavor... PUMPKIN SPICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of you have had the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks, you will LOVE This !!.. it tasts just as good!, and get this.. its only going to cost you like 25 cents to make a cup of coffee, instead of Starbucks "RIP OFF" price of 4 bucks!..
BOO to Starbucks!!!

Every single time I went to the grocery store, the shelf was empty of pumpkin spice.. I was bummed, so I tried one more Giant eagle, that is smaller and doesn't get a ton of business, and BINGO!!!.. I bought 5 bottles!!!.. I have 3 of them sitting ever so quietly in my freezer :-)

and..this season they came out with a new flavor... drumroll, please....... Caramel Apple!!!.. Its sooo Yummy!!
I am sitting here on this chilly fall day enjoying a cup of it as I write this blog!

funny story.. a few months ago my mom was visiting and she opened up my fridge and saw like 7 bottles of coffemate in there.. she asked" what In the world is all that for".. I told her" I never know what I'm in the mood for everyday"..LOL
I think the even funnier thing to her is the fact that I am The ONLY coffee Drinker in my house!!...LOL

My Hubby Hates coffee!.. he thinks it smells like garbage Brewing!..Boo to Paul.. Just kidding babe.. I still Loves you!!!

3 comments:

AmberDenae said...

Ohhh my goodness!! You are certainly a woman after my own heart! My mom and I are addicted to coffee mate- so much so that we always have at least 4-5 bottles in our fridge! We drink hazelnut, french vanilla and coconut primarily throughout the year but when fall and christmas come around I get so excited for the flavors of the season. I have yet to get the pumpkin spice and last time I was at wal mart they did not have any, but I am going after work to hunt it down! I LOVE coffeemate and i am a coffee addict, for certain. I drink too much, in fact.

Peppermint mocha is by far my favorite christmas flavor...sooo yummy! I go through like a whole bottle in two days (ridiculous) :p

I'll be honest and say that I think I'm actually more addicted to the coffeemate than the actual coffee. Coffee is so bland without it, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

oh man, I think I am an addict of coffemate more than the coffee too!!!.. do you think there is a coffemate annonymous group out there for us?..LOL

If you cant find it at your local store, you might want to talk to someone who works in the dairy dept.. and ask them to hold you aside some bottles when they get their shipment in.. I had to do that one year at my Local wallyworld..

Good Luck in finding your Fall Flavor Stash ;-)

AmberDenae said...

Yes, they most definitely work!!!

Thanks, I am glad I found some relief too, oh so glad! haha

Foodworld didn't have the pumpkin creamer!! I totally went to the dairy section first thing to find some, but none =(

I was tempted to run to wal mart but it's another 15 min. and at rush hour- which is awful around here!! So, I resisted the temptation and I just might send my dad on a wal mart run for me, you know cause I'm sick and all and he's a total softy ;)