
With all the crap going on around us.. I did a search of scriptures to meditate on to help me stay on a positive note .. Hope these help you all as well!..
Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice. Isaiah 41: 10
For I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, Who says to you, Fear not; I will help you! Isaiah 41: 13
So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me? Hebrews 13: 6
"It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
-Psalm 118:8
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Hugs~
Mitzy
1 comment:
I needed to read that.
I watch too much news that it often outweighs my Bible reading =/. And lately all of this stuff has consumed me, causing me to worry and fear for the future. I have nearly made myself ill thinking of the future of our nation and the huge role that this election and our next President will play as well as all this stuff with the economy and everything else.
It's in God's hands and there really isn't much I can do besides pray and trust Him.
Thanks for the reminder.
((Hugs))
Amber
Post a Comment