Thursday, October 23, 2008

Is it just me??......


Is anyone else getting the "Christmas time itch"?.. Ok that sounds gross.. how about.. The Christmas time giddiness.. yeah that sounds better than an itch..haha

I think it has something to do with the fact, that we have had temps in the 30's the past few mornings!..
I am enjoying the colors of fall, but I am in the mood to break out my Christmas music!..haha.. But I am trying so hard to refrain myself till day after Thanksgiving!

That's when I start listening to Christmas music, and usually have some on ALL day around here!.. and when we go out in the car.. Paul likes it, but he can only take so much jingle bells..haha

There is a new Christmas Cd from Faith hill, I am so getting!!!.. there is a song on there, called a baby changes everything.. Soooo Pretty!!!.. and major tear jerker!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm4_7SWKWII

3 comments:

AmberDenae said...

I am definitely getting the Christmas "itch"! It's most definitely my favorite time of year! I am so looking forward and I, too want to bust out my christmas cd's and I am also getting Faith Hill's christmas cd! I haven't heard any of it yet but I'm sure it's great!!

It will be here before we know it!!!! Yay!! =)

Happy said...

If Christmas itch is constituted by feeling under the gun already with the shopping....then, yes, I'm there. I feel like I'm behind already and its only October!

So looking forward to some holiday carols, though!

I've got Travis Cottrel's new cd on my "wish list."

Anonymous said...

I've had the "Christmas itch" since Dec. 26th, 2007!
What are you talking about? haha
For the past several months now Nathanael and I have both been singing; "oohh It's the most wonderful time of the yeaaaarr!" just randomly. Yeah, we're dorks. We really love the holiday season though :)
Cute picture btw!! I wish we had a fireplace here :( I have no where to hang up stockings!