Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lefty Luca.....


Luca is a Lefty... we discovered this when he was about 10 months old..we noticed how he always seemed to hold his bottle on his left hand.. but then, when he started eating, he always used his spoon and fork with Left hand..

I would even put the fork in the right hand , just to see what he would do, and EVERY single time he switched right back to left

I think its cool!.. and it amazes me how WELL he uses it too! he is only 16 months!!!

None of us are Lefty's, so I think its unique!

I was wondering tho.. Is it hard to teach your child their writing ?.. Any moms out there have a child who is a lefty?..

3 comments:

AmberDenae said...

That picture is too adorable!

How cool that he is a lefty!

Anonymous said...

Wow a "REAL" lefty, unlike some other people we know ;-)(haha)
That's really cool!

Happy said...

I think both mine are righties.

Sorry.

Cute picture!