
Monday was my Birthday!..My Awesome Hubby game me the BEST gift!..
3 bags of Coffee from CAFE BRITT!!!!.. THE BEST COFFEE IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!

About 6 years ago Paul went on a business trip to Costa Rica, well he brought me home a bag of coffee, and OH MAN!!!.. I was hooked!
Its a little expensive per bag, and its high shipping,Because it comes fresh right from Costa Rica, so that's why I don't buy it for myself..
Yesterday he came home, and came walking in the door with my Delicious Birthday gift!!Boy was I a happy girl!!!
Trust me girls.. Starbucks ain't got Nothin on this java!!!!!
Thanks Baby for my most awesome gift!.. I love you!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!
I am so glad that you got your favorite coffee!! There is nothing like good international coffee! How sweet of your husband!
My dad went to Columbia a couple of years ago and brought back the best coffee I have ever had...AMAZING! When i went to MX this year I got some good coffee as well but that Columbian coffee was delicious!
Sarah Palin rally was amazing and I am SO glad I was able to go as well!! :)
I'm confused.
What happened to the etiquette post?
I was excited to get to tell you that I tried Coffeemate's creamers.
vanilla caramel.
and pumpkin spice.
they make coffee much better!
for a non coffee drinker to handle
Post a Comment