
We have had some Beautiful Fall days here in Lovely Ohio.. it has been right around 60 for the last few days!.. AND here is the weather for this upcoming week..
Tomorrow: Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 66.
Tuesday: Mainly sunny. High 69.
Wednesday: Abundant sunshine. Highs in the upper 60s
Thursday: Sunny. Highs in the upper 60s
So I would say it is defiantly un"seasonably" warm .. but I'm not complaining mind you!.. it makes it alot easier to be out and enjoy the Fall colors, which are Really pretty right about now!!!
In other news, my voice is FINALLY coming back!..I know that may come as a dismay to my hubby and kids, but ITS B A C K !!!!...LOL
Oh, and another exciting thing is I finally wrapped up my 1st Uppercase Living party!.. The girls at Paul's work put in a small order,I didint really make much commission from it, But its a start, and very I'm happy about it!.. things were starting to look a little bleak, because nobody seemed to want to buy things because of the economy and all..but I am believing for them to pick up!!!
I also have 2 more parties booked for this month, AND I have a couple girls who want to just order some things for Christmas, so That's a MAJOR YAY!!!!
and, if that wasn't exciting enough for you.. Gas is at its LOWEST around here!!!.. Its 1.99 in lots of places, and the highest I have seen it is 2.09.. So that's a MAJOR yay!!!..
Hope everyone had a Great weekend!.
Hugs,
Mitzy
2 comments:
Wow your weather is going to be just about perfect, that's not fair. Our 5 day out-look was a bit warmer..(boo to that!) 80's during the day. :( I wish that fluke cold weather we just had was still here!! Our AC unit got a 5 day break! It was great.
I'm glad you're getting some sales with your business finally! - I'm still thinking of getting something for the baby's room or maybe Cayden's?
I'll let u know..
I live in South Dakota and we already had our first blizzard-it was nasty. entire city was shut down for over a day. 75 mph winds (not gusts winds) and 13 inches of snow with 10-20 ft drifts! it was fun lol till it came time to dig our house out! *sigh*
Post a Comment