Friday, October 17, 2008

A best friend to a mom of all boys!....


As you all Know, I am ALWAYS on the search for a product that can "help" make my house smell a little fresher!.. I LOVE a very clean smelling house, but lets face it, with 4 men living with me, that can be a hard task!!!

I also don't like alot of weird air cleaners, and bathroom sprays, Nothing worse than flower scented poo!.. YUK-O

Well, I was in Walmart and found this new GEM!!!

Glade fabric and air.. Its alot cheaper than fabreeze, and it seems to last longer!!

It comes in 4 scents, but so far I have only tried the Clean linen.. it smells sooo nice!! and Really does make the house or bathroom smell Fresh and clean!

and It was only 2.34 a bottle! Cant beat that!

Give it a try!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oo! that sounds really good. Our new bathroom always has this weird smell to it (I have no idea what it is?!?) maybe this spray will help keep it smelling fresher? I clean the heck out of it all the time, yet it still sometimes has this weird smell to it!!
Thanks for positng, I'll try one of the other scents and let u know what I think! :)

p.s. my new tarts & candles came in yesterday, they're awesome! Have u tried vanilla grapefruit? I have that in the breakaway tarts (SO good!) and of couse the Mcintosh apple candle smells so good burning in our kitchen. I can't wait to order the fall/christmas scents soon!

Happy said...

I am currently addicted to the Febreeze Microbial Stuff...it's supposed to eliminate odors and kill %99.9 of germs.

I don't know if it does, but I'm such a sucker for that kind of thing.

By the way, a vanilla grapefruit scented candle sounds wonderful. Who makes those? party lite?

I am all over anything seasonal right now, though...pumpkin, caramel, spiced apple, cinnamon...the smells of the "season."

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth- Yeah I have tried her vanilla grapefruit, sooo good!.. Enjoy all your candle goodies!

Rebecca- The candles are from a lady I found online about 6 years ago.. her name is Donna, and she makes the best tarts and candles!!!
I got my sister Elizabeth addicted as well!..LOL

here is her candle website, you will have to try them!!!
http://www.cottagehillcreations.com/