Monday, October 27, 2008

waaahhhh??....


This is the LOWEST gas Prices in town!.. As much as I APPRECIATE the low prices, it always makes me think.. What kind of funny business is REALLY goin on in this country??

2 months ago our gas was almost 4 bucks a gallon, now its this??

Here's a thought.. since they were able to bring it down so drastically in a couple months, can I have my money back from all the months of dumping 4 bucks a gallon in my car??

3 comments:

AmberDenae said...

Haha, I know it is a bit shady, huh?? Exciting nonetheless!!! Wow, I think our cheapest here is like $2.38.

Happy said...

We are sitting at $2.75 right now. I have almost a dollar in fuel perks...yipee!!!!!

I hear ya about the refund.

I'll take mine in cash.

Anonymous said...

lol you're funny..
I think we all deserve a refund too! (not fair about your prices though, we're still at $2.41/gal!!)