Monday, October 20, 2008

A great weekend!....



This weekend Paul and I were FINALLY able to go out on a date!!!..

My Inlaws took the older boys Friday night-Sunday morning, and My mom came up Friday night to watch Luca!!
Friday night we went to a new pizza place, it in Akron called Giuseppe's, its an adorable little town pizza shop, and the pizza is AWESOME!!!, then after that we went out for ice cream!

Saturday morning we went to our favorite Local restaurant for breakfast.. I Love the cool local places where everyone in town goes!!.. Its called Frontier restaurant, and you get real good home cooking!!

The best part in all this was, that .. are you ready for this??..... Luca did exceptional with my mom!!!!!.. This is a HUGE milestone for us!
I have been waiting for Luca to be less attached to me for over a year!!.. and now he is!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

So this means we can plan more date nights out!!!! major yay!!!

it was a great weekend!!!!!

1 comment:

AmberDenae said...

How nice that you two were able to have a wonderful date night, just the two of you!! Akron, my mom is from there :) I think I told you that before.

Thank you Mitzy, for all the sweet comments, concerns and prayers for my sister and family. You're so sweet! God really heard all of the prayers and spared her life. I have no doubt.

Hope you're week is going well so far and I hope you have many more date nights!! :)

((hugs))
-amber