Tuesday, October 28, 2008

DING DANGIT!......


I am feeling a little under the weather today.. YUK!.. I woke up with a sore throat at about 3am, and I tossed and turned the rest of the night..

Needless to say, it was a slow moving morning around here!..I had to drink a whole cup of coffee, just to get my hiney moving, on packing school lunches, and getting the boys off to school!!

Funny thing is, When I drink Coffee, my throat doesn't seem to hurt as bad, but yet.. I don't seem to have much energy, considering I have drank like 3 cups so far..
What is up with that?

Hubby, is bringing home Pizza for dinner, and I'm chilling on the couch with my Blankie :-)..

I will be better by tomorrow, I HAVE TO BE.. when Mom is sick around here, the natives start getting VERY restless!!!

3 comments:

Happy said...

Feel better Mitzy!

Moms are not allowed to get sick...I think it's a rule.

Well, we are allowed to get sick, but we aren't allowed to take "a sick day."

Bummer.

The blankie sounds nice.

Anonymous said...

Hey I hope you feel better! I swear you are my twin. I woke up with a sore throat today too AND Nathanael brought home PIZZA for dinner!! lol..

Hope tomorrow morning is better for both of us :)
Thank you for your comments on my blog today too.. I really needed to hear something positive b/c of all this new baby stuff we are dealing with. *sigh*

AmberDenae said...

Hope you're feeling better and I hope last night was relaxing and you got some rest!!!