Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wacky Wednesday.....



Apparently Luca read somewhere that yogurt was good for the skin....
make sure you click the pause button on my Music thing on the side, so you can hear this video! :-)

5 comments:

AmberDenae said...

Haha, how cute! I can't access the video at work but I'll have to check it when I get home!

Happy said...

Ssshhh...don't tell Noah (my son), but I think you might have the cutest little boys ever.

Seriously...that is some strong DNA going on there.

:)

Oh, and the apple orchard around here gets crazy packed and is expensive also. We try and limit the spending when we get there, but the smells of the food....oh, I do not have self-control where that is involved.

Thank you for your comment on my college post and for sharing your heart so freely like you did. I am glad to hear that you went back and completed...that takes a lot of courage and hard work.

You sound like a fantastic mother (to some darn good lookin boys...).

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rebecca, for the awesome comment!!
I guess I am bias, But I do think I have the CUTEST boys evah!!!..
They Do have some Strong DNA going on for sure, have you seen their daddy?..he is quiet a Hottie himself!!

btw.. ALL of your children are ADORABLE!!!! You a Blessed Mommy as well!

AmberDenae said...

P.S. My little cousin Abbi is actually 4! Haha, about to be five! The perfect age for your dominic. :) How cute!!!

Anonymous said...

lol.. aww! He's so cute no matter what he does! I love the video too, that was great.