I'm ready. Bring on the fa la la la la's...Or Frosty.Or Jingle Bells.Whichever you like.My favorite?? Hmmnnn...O Come All Ye Faithful. Or Carol of the Bells. Or Christmas in Dixie. I'm a sucker for a country music Christmas carol. Or...no wait, my favorite favorite is Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer~! Nah, I"m just kidding.Have a good Sunday!
I just read your hubby's comments about driving the "grocery getter."Can I say, I peed my pants??Well, I almost did.LOL.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'm ready. Bring on the fa la la la la's...
Or Frosty.
Or Jingle Bells.
Whichever you like.
My favorite?? Hmmnnn...O Come All Ye Faithful. Or Carol of the Bells. Or Christmas in Dixie. I'm a sucker for a country music Christmas carol. Or...no wait, my favorite favorite is Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer~! Nah, I"m just kidding.
Have a good Sunday!
I just read your hubby's comments about driving the "grocery getter."
Can I say, I peed my pants??
Well, I almost did.
LOL.
Post a Comment