
I have been dealing with this stupid cold and crap, First I had a bad sore throat, now its sinus pain, I haven't slept much in 3 nights, AND to top it all off.. I lost my voice!.. Not totally, but Enough that I cant go Audition for American Idol !.. ( Gee, and I thought I really had a shot this year)..haha
The boys, and Paul are probably all Loving it!, After all this is PMS week, so the less I can raise my voice around here the better right?
5 comments:
Sure is quiet around here !!! (as I duck to miss the pillow being thrown at me)
Ha!!!
Well, I sincerely hope you feel better soon. Have you tried warm tea with honey? Have you gargled salt water???
I can't imagine being left without my voice....my hubby could only be so lucky!
aww that's why you haven't called me!! haha
I'm sorry u lost ur voice, I hate when that happens! You need to develope a type of sign language so you get your points across and everyone at your house knows you're still not playin!! :P
I Hope u feel better soon =)
Rebecca- Thanks for the well wishes! I havent tried salt water, but I have been drinking lots of warm stuff, and using cough drops!
Elizabeth- I have had to resort to finger pointing and alot of snapping, to get the kids attention..haha
Hubs-You just wait till I get my voice back buster ;-)
"Finger pointing and a lot of snapping.." That reminds me of how a certain Aunt we have used to correct us even when she HAD a voice.
lol
Post a Comment