
Labor day is a fun, yet kinda sad Holiday.. It is usually beautiful weather for picnics, boating, or a great cookout.. and its also the "official" end to Summer. boo hoo!
I was reading another post from a fellow Blogger and got this cool idea!
This one is for all you moms out there!
In honor of Labor Day, it's about...well, labor. And not the kind you get a day off for, either....
Here are my "Labor day " Events...
How long were your labors?
Dante'- 15 hours
Dominic- 26 hours- (I should have known it was par for the course on raising him..haha)
Luca- 8 hours..( I was induced, and it was the BEST birth experience I had!)
How did you know you were in labor?
Dante'-I was induced because I was 6 days over due!
Dominic- I was "painfully" awakened at about 4:30 am With Contractions and had them all day!! and Dominic was born the next day at 7:37 am!!!
Luca- I Was induced.. went in at 8 am, got my epidural about 11 am... and had him by 3ish.. Yes it was great!
Where did you deliver?
In The Hospital with all 3.. ( where the Drugs are baby!!)
Drugs? See Above question!!!.. Highly recommend them!
C-section? Nope!
Who delivered?
I had a different Doctor with all 3, but My Dr I had with Luca was the absolute best!!.. I would get Pregnant again , just to have her deliver my baby!... OK, SO I WOULD NOT GET PREGNANT AGAIN!!!.. Jeesh!!!.. NO WAY!! NO HOW... NADDA!!!..
BUT she is sooo nice and Highly recommend her.. Love her .. Dr nanapanini !!
So, there ya have it!.. Since labor day is to Honor all the hard working Americans, I want to Honor us hard working moms!!!
Hope you are all having a great Holiday!!...
2 comments:
I was induced with my second baby and it was by far, my favored birth experience. I got an epidural before they started the pitocin drip. I heart the epidural.
My first was al natural, but not by choice. AAAGGHH! Never again.
Cute comic. Where do you find them?
I hear ya Rebecca!.. I heart Epidurals too!
I find the comics, just by typing in google search for cute pregnant mom cartoon.. cool huh?.. you can find ANYTHING you need on google..haha
Post a Comment