Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Dollar store finds.....


I was in Dollar tree the other day, and I forgot how many cool things you can find in there!!

Here is some cool finds I got!

*Powerhouse fabric freshener ( this stuff works as good, if not better than fabreeze!, and its a HUGE bottle!)

*Coloring books- they have a HUGE selection , and they have a TON of really nice kids books!

*Toilet plunger ( hey, we ALL need one in our house right?.. well.. don't go to the hardware store and pay 5 bucks for just 1 )

*Giant nascar posters ( I am putting these up in the boys rec room, I saw these same posters at walmart for like 5-6 bucks each)

* Space bags.. yes that's right.. the REAL space bags that are on the commercial for 19.99 !!!

They have so many daily things we all use there.. I remember years ago, it seemed like all they had in those store was crap.. Not true anymore!!..
its a great place to stock up on cleaning supplies, batteries, party supplies such as plates, cups and balloons...
and Its my FAVORITE place to buy gift bags and wrapping paper!!

If you haven't been to your local Dollar tree, do yourself a favor and go check it out!!

4 comments:

AmberDenae said...

I love that store! Haha, it's amazing to know that nothing is over a dollar!! I too but wrapping paper and gift bags there!

AmberDenae said...

buy**

Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot about that store! I haven't been in one since '06 when we lived in Ohio. (the one on Elm Rd was the best) I loved getting party supplies there and other cool little things too.. I dunno if they have them here or not?
I'll have to look.. =)

Happy said...

Oh Dollar Tree...how I miss thee.

We have no good Dollar stores in our area. The closest one is not too far...it's about 15 minutes north, but I never have to go to that area for anything else so I rarely go at all.

But I will have to remember to make the trip (a trip? 15 minutes. I sound like a shut-in!) to go to Dollar Tree. And they have a Brighton Hot Dog Shoppe...I call that a four star dinner!