Thursday, September 4, 2008

ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!.......


While I'm not exactly Happy with all that John McCain stands for, I have to say he is the BEST choice for our country right now!!

Now, I have to say, Sarah Palin is awesome!!!!.. Not only is she a beautiful and Classy woman.. she has GUTS!!!.. Something MOST politicians have NONE of !!!
She is in Office for a REAL reason.. and that reason is Change and to see that things in the government are being done right!!.. She wants the VERY best for American families, and let US, the people make the choices of whats right!..

America sadly has VERY LITTLE Morals left!.. and if we are going to see changes.. they NEED to be brought back!!!

I know ALOT of people are ragging on her judging her "ethics" for supporting her daughters pregnancy.. to which I say.. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. She is doing what ALL families NEED to do when something like this happens.. Support them, and be Proud of her for keeping this baby!!! Democrats are Slamming her, saying its going to "hurt" her election.. and yet, if that Girl had an abortion, and Killed that innocent baby, they would applaud her for making a "choice".. people please!.. No matter WHAT happens , on how a woman got pregnant, they do NOT have a choice to kill an Innocent baby!!.. NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!! ( can ya tell IM soo Pro-life?)

The only Next best choice for Candidates would be George Bush AGAIN, AND Sarah Palin!!!!

Ok, I'm off my soapbox now!...

This November.. get out and VOTE!!!.. Vote for whats GOOD for this country!!.. Not just because, they make stupid promises, that we KNOW that person will NOT fulfill!..

3 comments:

AmberDenae said...

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!! I could not possibly agree with you more! I love Sarah Palin!!!! She has me excited about the election now! She is just what this country needs!!!

McCain/Palin 08!!!!!!

Happy said...

I am still reeling over her speech last night. It was the most refreshing thing I've heard in such a long time!

Palin Power!

Crafty P said...

wooo hooo! You go girl.

I may have to vote for him now that Sarah's on the ticket. I just couldn't bring myself to do it being that HE is pro-choice though.