Monday, September 15, 2008

Randomness.....




Things have been sorta calm and quiet on the Schwarz home front, so I haven't had much to blog about..SO I thought I would Post some pics of my handsome boys!..
Dante' and Dominic are enjoying school, and learning so many new things each day!.
I have been enjoying some MUCH MUCH needed quietness around the house.. its been just me and Luca all day, so things have been nice around here!..
I have so many things on my "now that the boys are in school to do list".. but I haven't quiet got to them yet..

Here are a few of my "Fall Projects" I want to tackle around here and accomplish!
*Organize all Closets(somehow the closets have become the "dumping" ground for shoes coats, and all sorts of junk!) It bugs me..

*Pack away all summer clothes and get fall winter stuff out and see what needs to be bought for what kid..

*fall cleaning- I never really got to do "spring cleaning".. so I want to wash down walls, all windows, and get these carpets steam cleaned!!!

*Organize my kitchen cupboards, and drawers- I think everyone has a "junk drawer".. But I seem to have 4-5 of them!!

*Go through all the kids toys and "weed out" the ones they don't play with, and clean them up and pass them along to some other kids to enjoy!

*make new Meal lists- I am bored with what we eat around here, it seems like the same ol things, so I am looking for new recipes, like casseroles, soups, and Crock pots things!!.. Good Comfort foods for fall /Winter.. Yumm

*get my Business really up and running!.. I have lots of people who want to book parties, so I need to get them booked and going!!

Whats on your Fall projects list?

4 comments:

Happy said...

Where do I begin? All the things on your to do list are on mine as well. I have most of the kid's clothing sorted through, but there are some stragglers and of course they need things for fall.

I also want to eat lots of pumpkin pie!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, I am SO with ya on the Pumpkin pie sista!!!!
Every Thanksgiving my mom makes 2 pumpkin pies, 1 is for me and my hubby and boys, and the other is JUST for me :-)

Then I usually get another couple at Christmas time!!!

As much as I LOVE Pumpkin pie, I cant leave out how much I LOVE cool whip on top!.. I like a little pie with my cool whip!!!

Anonymous said...

those handsome boys must have a ~HOT~ chick for a mother !

Anonymous said...

Yeah there's so many things we wanna do this fall/winter too. I wish our seasons were like yours though... It's just about to be the Fall season here and you'd never know it! It's still hot and well, hot! All the stores are selling the fall pumpkins, indian corn and other decorations...it really makes us miss it up north *cries*
And Nathanael wanted me to tell you it's really NOT fair you get Mom's pumpkin pies!!! :P