Friday, August 29, 2008

The First day of Kindergarten comes to an end..



Dominic got off the bus, and the first thing he said was.."Mrs Stone is the Best teacher ever, She gives us 2 recess's".. he hasn't quite caught on to the fact that school isn't all about playing and snack time..haha

but lets hope he keeps that same excitement all year!

5 comments:

Happy said...

His enthusiasm is wonderful, though!!

When I brought up your page my Noah (age 2) was so excited to see a bus....he started screaming, "bus, bus!"

We'll be here awhile.

AmberDenae said...

Adorable! You have such handsome boys! I would NEVER oppose 2 recesses and nowadays I think back to those glorious naptimes and only WISH that the real world gave us mats and a half hour to nap...haha. Funny how things change as you get older.

You, like your sister must be an angle of encouragement! I so appreciate your comment on my post about "relationships". You are too sweet! I love that this blog has allowed me to meet such amazing people (you being one of them). Thanks again Mitzy! It means a lot and I take your words and advice to heart, really!

Bless you!

Much love,
Amber

AmberDenae said...

I meant to "angel" not "angle"

haha

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I have your kids to learn from w/the whole school thing!! Cayden will be following Dominic's footsteps soon. I only hope I can find a school as good as his.. I don't know how I will deal with Cayden leaving me though, haha.. He's my lil' man :) I hope he loves Kindergarten as much as your kids did! I never saw such big smiles lol.

Anonymous said...

Thanks girls for the comments!!

Amber- I am SOO with ya about the nap thing!.. Isnt it Ironic how most kids who need a nap, dont want one, and yet most of us adults REALLy want one and cant get one!.. not fair! haha

Elizabeth-It seems so wild to think that Cayden will be off to school in 2 years!!! Holy cow where is the time going?.. Hes growing up to be such a big boy!!.. I sure miss him!! Give him BIG hugs from AUntie Mitzy !!

Rebecca- your right, his Enthusiasm is Great!.. I wish I had that when I was in school!!.. Im so glad my kids like it so much!!They have had AWESOME teachers which has been soo Vital!

Teachers just dont get the credit that they deserve!!!!!! My hat goes off to ALL teachers out there!!!! Teachers ROCK!!