
ok, So i know this isn't Earth shattering, good for humanity, answer to World peace info... BUT
Has anyone tried these old fashioned frosty shakes?.. The only one I have had is the chocolate fudge, and OH MY GOODDNESSS! It reminds me of a chocolate shake you would get in a 50's diner
Go get one!.. your welcome in advance :-)
3 comments:
oo I haven't tried that one yet. It sounds really good! I had one from Burger King yesterday (coke icy-float) which I didn't know they made? It's a coke "icy" mixed w/their soft serve ice cream. Once you mix it up some with your straw, it's really really yummy!! I like it better then just a regular coke float b/c it's more bubbly & stuff!
What would we all do w/out fast food places?? haha..
Love them! I work two doors down from a Wendy's. I get the chocolate one every time.
I have never had one but there is a Wendy's right across the street from my office and I believe you've given me a craving that I will satisfy come lunchtime. Yumm! Thanks :)
Post a Comment