Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Free stuff for my peeps...




Everyone loves free stuff right??




Well.. I have some fun things for you guys to check out, and it wont take very much of your time!




Free ice cream on your birthday!!








you can sign up each one of your family members, and on their birthday they get a free scoop of ice cream!!








Same thing with this Baskin Robbins site!!




This site is cool!. you just sign up with your email, and they will email you when free things are available online!






Walmart has a section where they list free samples of things!!.. I have been getting free samples of things for years now!!.. Soaps, perfume,laundry soap, deoderants, snacks.. you name it!! And alot of times they come with a coupon!!








And then of course I cant leave out my ALL time favorite site.. Freecycle!!


I have gotten so many nice things from this, and given soo much good things away!!!






I know, I know.. you are all thinking.. "man Mitzy is one Awesome chick"!..




Feel "free" to let me know of your favorite places to get cool stuff!!




1 comment:

Crafty P said...

I totally signed up for the Coldstone free birthday ice cream.

And yes, I went and got that ice cream. By myself. On a VERY RAINY AND COLD night. AND they forgot to add my "pie" part to the PIE IN THE SKY love it creation that I ordered. dangit.

Thanks for all your free advice on FREE STUFF!

I love freecycle, too. It's been awhile since I freecycled, but I see it in my future as I'm seriously DECLUTTERING!