Monday, April 7, 2008

all together now... awe!!!....

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!..ours was busy, busy , busy!!
Saturday was Luca's birthday party!!.. it was great!.. Thank you to everyone that came, and for all of his awesome gifts!
Big hugs to those who were not able to make it, We missed you!

Sunday Big D, and Little D (Dante' and Dominic) had a birthday party to go to, so I took them to that, and Paul took Luca to a going away party for his Aunt and uncle..
* side note- just want to say to Aunt Marylou and Uncle Dan.. what you guys are doing is awesome, and we cant wait to see what God has in store for you in China!!.. We will miss you both!!!!

So basically we partied all weekend!!..hey.. we know how to make a weekend Rock!

I have a new favorite site to show you ..i found it curtesy of my friend Crafty P

This website is the best!!
http://cuteoverload.com/

I mean Come on... can these animals get even cuter??..
My boys have been asking for a dog ALOT!.. but as much of a animal lover that I am, a dog is just too much responsibilty right now!..
I mean I gave them a little brother , wasnt that enough??
So.. to fill the "getting a new puppy" void, we like to look at these adorable animals for now

Even if you are not a major animal Lover like me.. you cant help but Love this webiste!!

Enjoy!!

No comments: