Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dominic the Wonder Boy!



I call him that, because you wonder what "creative".. yeah.. thats a good word for it..you wonder what creative thing he will do next!!

He was watching cartoons, and apparently they were not entertaining enough for him, so what does he do to pass the time ???..


He decided to stick his foot inside of this baby toy, and it got STUCK!!!!! His foot would not budge, so I said, 'I'm gonna have to get a hammer and break it off".. and Dominic ( with his intuitive mind) says to me.. " mommy, all you have to do is get a screwdriver and take the screws out and it will come off"..

So, thank you Dominic for telling me that, because I was about ready to grab the hammer and proceed to bust it off!!!

I took these pics, knowing that someday I would laugh about things like this..

but at the present moment, its really Not that hilarious..

Tune in for more "daily adventures" in my life with all boys.. I could totally see a sitcom being made about this... oh wait.. it was... "Tool time".. haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someday that boy is going to make a lot of money with his creative mind !

Crafty P said...

I agree. so funny!