Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sugar... whats that??


"hey that looks pretty good!"
"im not so sure about this mom"
" ok.. Ill take a bite"
" yep... Me like it!! "

Luca had his very first cupcake today, and yes.. I wiped all the frosting off the cupcake before I gave it to him.. hey , the child has NEVER had sugar, and I wasnt about to send his body into a sugar overload!

He did get a sweet taste of the cupcake tho, and he LIKED IT!!!.. Thats my boy!

for those who may be wondering.. when we have his party on sat.. his smash cake will be made of a organic healthy cake, just like his brothers had on their First bithday...I know.. Im weird... thats ok.. I can live with that..

1 comment:

Crafty P said...

MItzy!!! YEAH for you! Okay, he is just the sweetest little boy! Of course he doesn't need any more sugar! Love it!

I have NEVER had your email so I'm sooooo glad you have a blog now and I can reply back to you!

Thanks for always visiting and coming by "my place"! I look forward to hearing all about you and yours over here!

Crafty P