
I am so excited today!!!... We finally decided on where we are going on our family vacation!!!
We have not had a vacation in about 3 years.. and we are WAAAY overdo!!
I found the most adorable vacation cottage near a beach in Virgina!!
It is a completly furnished house with about every ammentity you can think of!
movies, books, and games for the kids.. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroooms, a deck, a fenced in yard!!.. and it even has a crib, and highchair for Luca man!!
We also got it a a great price!! YAY God!
We are really looking forward to this time of relaxing, and being together as a family!
AHHH.. Im counting down the days!!
5 comments:
Yeah! You guys will be SO CLOSE to us! I know this is "Family" time, but if you guys want to get together, we can come down for the day and catch-up! You guys are going to have so much fun and the kids will LOVE it!
The vacation house is in Colonial Beach, Va.. Is that close to you guys?
If so, yeah.. that would be really cool if you guys could come over!!
yay! I love family vacations :) We're heading to the beach in July and I can't wait! Have TONS of fun.
-Alicia
God bless you. I'm not a big fan of family vacations... it's my biggest weakness to my 'laidbackedness'. yeah, that's not a word.
I see the benefits, but the cons totally outweigh them... still.
One day we will venture out in family vaca land... one day!
Cristina~ I hear ya on teh not wanting to venture out on family vacations.. I was VERY Hesitant!!
But my mom is coming with us , so that is MAJOR plus to have teh extra help!.. otherwise, I dont know if I woudl be all that adveturesome..lol
Post a Comment