These 3 boys have birthdays back to back!!.. Luca is April, Dominic is may, and Dante' is June... and then in July is the "holy day" me and Paul's anniversary!!!
So with these 4 "holidays" so close together, I need to become very creative each year. I know that its just crazy to do a big party each year for the boys, but I want each of them to have a special birthday every year! The other thing I run into , at least with the older boys is, that they have alot of the same friends, and are interested in the same things!!.. So I have the challenge of making each birthday their own special theme..
I do enjoy planning a party, especially when I have a big amount of funds to work with !!..haha.. maybe I should be a party planner?? .. its a dream thought that passes quickly, since I have so much on my plate at this time in my life.. but maybe someday!! :-)
Anyway.. back to reality.. my boys birthdays, and how to make each one unique for them and special.
Time for me to get the creative juices flowing!!!!!
2 comments:
I don't know if I've ever seen your boys! Too Cute! :)
-Alicia
We moved to canton when I was pregnant with Dante' , so there is alot of people from Bcf that have never even seen my boys!!
They all turn 7, 5, and 1 this year!.. can you belive that!!
Post a Comment