
How many of you are ready for spring??
I am BEYOND ready!!!.. This Winter has seemed like it has gone on forever!
all 3 of my kiddos have had colds, coughs, bronchitis and runny noses..MAJOR YUK!
Everyone is fine now, and all healthy!!
I think this is the First winter I have really ever had the "winter blues", "cabin fever".. whatever you want to call it.. I just want Sunshine, Fresh Air breezing through my house, and the smell of Fresh cut grass in the air, and bar-b- ques going...AHHH!!!
2 comments:
I'm with ya, Mitzy. I'm ready for warm, summer days! In the mean time I bought a can of Oust-fresh linen scent. It works great for, uh, well, okay only a minute or two. (well, it reminds me of all that anyways!!!!!)
I've had enough snow that is for sure !!!
I just have one word - Sonny's !!!!!
Well I'll take the 2nd best thing. Putting some sonny's sauce on our own grill food. Does this mean I can by that BMW now that the weather has broken ?
Post a Comment