Today is my baby boys birthday!!! Its hard to believe that my Little Luca is 1 !!
I was driving home the other day and thinking about my life, and it just boggles my mind sometimes to see the wonderful things God has given to me!
A wonderful Husband, 3 Wonderful sons, and so many other blessings..
When I was growing up, all I wanted to be was be a wife and mom... little did I know the adventures that lay ahead for me!
Luca is our final puzzle piece to our family, or, as I like to put it.. hes the icing on our family cake!!.. ( ahhh cake, that sounds good!!... oh yeah, that will come saturday for his party.. YAY!!)..
Anyway this little boy is such a wonderful person, and I cant imagine my life without him in our family!
All of my boys are very special .. you will hear more about them as the time goes on.. trust me.. the adventures I have with these boys are TOO GOOD not to share with all of you!! ;-)
anyway.. today this post is about the 4th, and littlest man in my life..
Hes such a sweet baby, he smiles ALL the time, and is pure joy !
Hes already walking all over the place now.. so I guess that would qualify him as a toddler??..
But I think I will keep him as my baby for just a little bit longer..
Mommy Loves you Luca man!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Luca! It is so nice to hear how much you enjoy your boys...children are such blessings and I know I will always love hugging and kissing my "babies" no matter how big they get!
Yeah Lucie !!!!! Daddy Loves you !
Post a Comment