Today I went to do some errands, and on my way out of my neighborhood I stopped to talk to a neighbor lady of mine.. she told me her husband was laid off after working at his job for 12 years!.. She is a teacher, but decided to stay home to raise her kids, well.. she had to go back to work full time, until he finds a new job. She was telling me how things are VERY tight right now financially..It really made me stop and think, just how blessed I am, and how TRUELY thankful I am for all of Gods blessings!
Alot of families in America right now are struggling with finances, and with prices being raised on EVERYTHING . it really makes it tough!.. not too mention if they loose their job, because the company cant afford to pay them anymore.. It is so sad!
I know for us, there have been some times when things were tight, due to unexpected expenses, and having kids, and such.. but God has always met our needs..
Today, I just told God how really Thankful I am for what I have in my life, no matter what the world is doing, and what shape the economy is in!!!
Things I'm Thankful for..
*My salvation!! I know that I will spend my eternity with Jesus!
*My Husband
*My husband has a job, that is an awesome place for him to work!
*I have 3 healthy boys!
*a beautiful home to live in
*a NICE, dependable , vehicle that I feel safe driving in!
*an awesome neighborhood , that I feel so safe to live in!
*Awesome neighbors, everyone here looks out for each other!!
*I have wonderful family, that Loves me
*awesome friends, who are there when I need them most!!
I tend to complain about my circumstances, or just things in general.. but really I have NOTHING to complain about!!.. I am going to Really work on my mouth, and what negativeness( is that a word??), comes out of it!!
What things are you all thankful for?..
2 comments:
Thankful for grace to get me thru every situation.
Family/Friends - they are really one in the same.
My children - God made them each unique and with great gifts.
Work - I have the best job!
Great mentors.
My parents, married for 58 years!
I'm thankful for my BEAUTIFUL wife - who doesn't think she is but will someday realize that I'M RIGHT !
Post a Comment