Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Random Thoughts....

*I Love that first cup of coffee in the morning!

*I love springtime, all the new life blooming

*Less than 2 months till vacation!!!!

*I really need to do major spring cleaning, does anyone want to volunteer to watch my kids during the days so I can do that??

*Why is it that EVERY womans magazine has something about "weight issues" on the front of it??.. Its no wonder EVERY woman has some kind of complex about themselves!!

*Less than 2 months till Vacation!!!!

*Only 2 more days till I get my hair done!! ( boy does it need it)!

*Joyce Meyer is AWESOME!!.. I wish she would come to Cleveland soon!!

* My husband is SO HOT!!.. Im a lucky girl!

*Dominic will be 5 in about 2 weeks!!!.. holy cow!

*he will also be starting kindergarten in the fall!! ( is it wrong to say im excited about that??...haha)

*Less than 2 months till Vacation!!!!

*I need CHOCOLATE!! must be the Pms talking)..

* Less than 2 months till vacation baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know 75% of women feel bad about themselves after reading a magazine?

Anonymous said...

I tottaly believe that!!.. Thats so sad!
I bet its even higher than 75% too!