This Adorable face right here, has been keeping his momma up ALOT the past few nights!!
Hes been teething.. and it has been ROUGH on him and me! The Older boys it seemed like the hardest part was just getting their very first couple teeth, but With Luca, it has been a COMPLETELY different story!!.. Every single tooth coming in has been painful!
I have been giving him Hylands teething tablets, and infant tylenol, and infant Motrin, teething gel, and even cold teething rings dont seem to work .ugh!! Luca appears to have my husbands pain tolerance, which is NOT MUCH!...Sorry babe, you really do deal with pain badly.... I have to say in Pauls defense, he may not have a high pain tolerance, but he does have a HIGH Tolerance to dealing with me , when I get all Hormonal on him.. so I guess it all balances out ;-) I love you BABY!!!
Does anyone one of my 1 or2 blog readers have an suggestions?? Anyone have any home remedies, or things that worked for your kiddos? Im open for suggestions..
While you all think of some .. I will be chugging down energy drinks, and pots of coffee....
1 comment:
My girls loved eatin frozen peas. They are sweet and cold on the gums. They loved iced peas and still will snack on those when I buy em.
Post a Comment