Sunday, January 4, 2009


Well here it is, 2009 !!.. Can you believe we are in a new year??
New goals, New dreams, New Challenges to tackle, and a new look for my Bloggy :-)
I love getting into January, because, it means, it will only be about 3 more months till Springtime!.LOL.. We have had a pretty mild winter so far, but, now that Christmas is over, the snow isn't that pretty anymore.. its just white crap on the ground!..haha

So, how was every ones Christmas?.. Our was really good!.. The kids loved all of it, and the best part , was that I had my hubs home the entire Christmas school break!!

He goes back to work tomorrow, and will begin a VERY , Very busy time!.. They are doing some Major upgrades to all the computers in the company , so its gonna be Crazy, nutz! ( hence, why he took such a long vacation)!..LOL

We enjoyed, spending alot of family time together, watching movies, and visiting people, and just relaxing around the house!!..

The boys will be starting back to school tomorrow, and I will begin back to babysitting again!.. I used to watch 2 of my neighbors kids, about a year or so ago, but it was getting too much on me.. so now, I'm just watching her 4 year old son from 8:30-3 every Monday, and Tuesday.. he takes a nap the same time Luca does, so I will have at least 2 hours of quietness in the house!.. Plus the extra money will be nice!!

I have many goals I want to accomplish this year, I feel like I can FINALLY get back to some structure around my house, now that Luca is sort of out of the 'baby stage" now.. I cant believe he will be 2 in April!!!..
I So want to get my house organized, and de-clutter!!.. I cant stand Junk all over the place!..
Plus, I really want to get on a better cleaning routine around here..haha

So what New and exciting things are you all planning??

1 comment:

Happy said...

I'm thinking the same thing about springtime being just around the corner...I get cabin fever so bad around late Febr/March.

Ugh.

Good luck decluttering and organizing! I love to do that stuff, but I'm not big on maintaining it!

I was meaning to ask you a question. I saw that Organix Coconut Milk conditioner ON SALE at my Target recently and they had a shampoo...it was Pomegranite Green Tea. Have you ever tried their shampoo? I was tempted, but passed until I could ask you...the product guru.

Happy New Year!