
Well, Today is the First day of what is going to Change American as we know it, I'm not going to get all Political on you, because there is ENOUGH of that out there.. But I am going to say this.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, Pray for this country, president, and Government.. Prayer is what is needed, now , more than EVER before!!..We need to pray , That This New president, does NOT allow our rights as a Christian to be taken away!!, and To let America become a big joke to the rest of the world!
Now, on to More Exciting news... Glenn BEck is Back on Tv!!!! yay!.. He is on Foxnews now, at 5 pm every day!.. trust me. it is defiantly Worth setting your DVR !!
He used to be on CNN, but For some reason he got taken off, hmmm.. I wonder why?..LOL
anyways, I'm glad he is back, and on a GOOD news station!
HE had Sarah Palin on last night. and I just have to say.. I STILL love her!...She is one Classy lady, with Great morals, and really has a Heart for keeping America what it was founded on!!
PALIN for Prez 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
I agree, prayer is vital.
I also like Glenn Beck and am so glad he is back on the air. I'm more glad that he is on Fox! :)
I watched last night and saw that Sarah Palin was on. I stil love her as well! I can't wait to see what the future hold for her in parallel to our country.
Today is a bittersweet day, huh?
Post a Comment