Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gotta Love it.....



Ok, am I the only one who thinks this whole gas price thing is ridiculous, and has NOTHING to do with the Price of Oil, or the Shortage of it??

Over the Summer, the prices kept going up, up up, over 4.00!!.. Then about 2 months or so BEFORE the Holidays, it magically started dropping.. but not just a little.. it was a consistent,rapid weekly decline , and we were seeing it as low as 1.39 !!!

So, now that the holidays are over, I noticed the day AFTER New years day gas shot up from 1.59 to 1.89 overnight, and now its at 1.99

Nothing has changed in the economy, its still in bad shape, jobs are still being lost, houses are still in foreclosure, and so on and so on.. but yet.. now that the Christmas GREED rush is over.. its time to have gas up again??

Gotta Love our respectable Government huh??.. They ONLY want whats Best for this country huh?...LOL

We are in for some crapola when Obama , and all his Croneys, he is Electing to Office are "Officially" on board.. YIKES!!!!!!.. America, You will get Your wish for "change".. Trust me.. But mark My words on this date... In about a year or 2, People will be WISHING, and Praying to GOD we had George Bush, or someone like his Moral, BACK in Office!!!

We Better ALL be on our Knees Praying!!..

Ok, Im off My "depressing soapbox" now..haha.. Carry on with your day....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We got so sad when we saw the prices of gas going up a couple days ago! :(
It's bound to happen though... I don't really understand how the whole thing works, but it's really annoying if you ask me!

So I've decided.. I'm buying an electric car. (haha)