Monday, December 29, 2008

I'll be back....

Ive been been on hiatus( sp?), for a bit.. just enjoying the holidays with my family!
My Hubby is off till Jan 5th, so we have been enjoying family time!

I hope everyone had a super Christmas!!.. I will be back soon, but until then here is a few Christmas pics for you to enjoy!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! I love the picture of Luca with the little bag of chips & chocolate(??) Dante & Dominic looked like they were at his mercy! haha
Does he like to share?? Cayden is having issues with it we're starting to see =)

Crafty P said...

great pictures! look at all those presents? does santa wrap them all? wow!

Merry Christmas! & Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

yeah Santa,helped Mrs Clause do the wrapping this year!!!, she just kept feeding him cookies :-)

Elizabeth- yeah, Luca does pretty good at sharing, all teh bosy do actually, .. Cayden will get better as Jordan gets older..

Happy said...

Enjoy the family time! Those boys are just adorable. Adorable. It bears repeating.

Happy New Year!