She thinks Luca is without fault, and he is the "prefect child". meanwhile she is the ONLY one who is having kid struggles...haha
So today, Elizabeth.. This post is dedicated to you ..haha
Do You all see this Angelica Face below.....
Let me just start by saying, I Really do have good boys!.. and I Love Luca with my Whole heart!!!!. BUT lately my sweet , little , innocent baby, has been Growing up before my very eyes!!.. He will be 2 in April, and he has decided to start the "terrible twos" a little early !!..
He has been throwing tantrums, throws himself of the floor, when he doesn't get what he wants, Throws toys, and even will come up and hit me, and say NO..
oh, and he has a Scream, that will CUT right through ya!!! I have left cartloads of stuff in a store, because of his actions, and have walked out of the store with a screaming child on my hip, with lots of people looking at me, as to say.. " Cant she control that child".. to which I have to say.. When I am stressed at that point, I find myself just Waiting for someone to say something dumb, so I can punch them right in the mouth!...LOL
He Crawls into Everything, and is always on my Dishwasher door, even though he has been corrected Countless times about it!, he loves to play in the toilet, he is Very persistent when he wants something, that he will whine, and follow you around until he gets it! I have bought lots of "child safety" products, and he has somehow brokend most all of them , or figured out how to get in them!
I never went through this stage as bad with the older boys, I mean.. trust me.. They had their share of things the did, But Luca is different.. HE has a VERY strong Will, and is Physically a Very strong little Boy!
So, Needless to Say.. He gives us a run for our money!..haha
NOW, That being said. I want to End this on a positive note.. Luca is a Very Special little boy to me.. All my Boys are unique and special. But there is something extra special about him.. I think its mostly because.. I really didn't want anymore kids after I had a miscarriage in 05, but I decided to try 1 more time to "have that girl".. and God Decided we needed 1 more boy.. so I believe God has a special calling on his Life, ..
He is a Sweet baby, he laughs all the time, he does some of the cutest things, He is VERY smart, and his Older brothers love him to pieces, and Luca Loves them right back!.. My boys have a bond between them, that will Never be Broken, and I LOVE THAT!
I just love this little man sooo much!!!!
So, Elizabeth.. now you can see, that I, along with EVERY MOM on the Planet will tell you, that yes , indeed.. You in fact are NOT alone on this Motherhood journey.. We ALL have our bad days with our kids, and we ALL have the same struggles, and Trials of Child raising!!..The rough days you have will get better, But there will Always be something you have to "deal " with in child raising..
I wish raising kids was as easy looking as it is on the Brady bunch.. But its just not..
Just Remember you are Not alone, and we ALL feel you pain!!.. also.. whenever you have a bad day, and you hear other moms say.." oh. my kids are so precious, and they really don't do anything bad, ".. they are LIARS!!!!!!!!....haha
3 comments:
Oh yes...we're all in the same boat testing the sometimes murky waters of Motherhood.
It's hard for me to add much more to the subject because you covered it so well. Really. Fantastic post.
I laughed out loud at the punching them in their face part....I might try that sometime!
And by "Them" I mean strangers in the store who look at us mothers like we're out of control. Not the kids. We don't punch kids.
Just wanted to clarify.
haha! Thanks for the post =)
It's nice to know we're not the only parents out there dealing with temper tantrums!! oh my gosh.. Cayden threw a pretty big fit once in a store too and I was like you, just waiting for someone to cross me! haha.
Nathanael & I now have so much compassion for those stressed out moms & dads.. we just try to smile at them & add a little joy to their situation. :)
Luca is SO cute in that pic btw!! How could he do wrong? ;o)
Post a Comment