Saturday, January 24, 2009

Springtime, Please Hurry!....

We are in the middle of yet ANOTHER "winter Blast".. The weathermen say this is the Coldest winter so far in 15 years?? I don't see how that is possible! We did have 1 day , (yesterday) it was 40.. woo hoo, then the wind started howling late last night, and this morning we woke up to this! Well, at least the boys are having fun in it, Mommy however, is getting a case of cabin fever, and some Winter Blues!.. I don't mind the snow so much, it is pretty coming down... its the Stupidly cold days I don't like.. 15 degrees with a wind chill, is not even fun!. Its too cold to enjoy playing out in it, building a snowman or sledding.. I would Not do good in Alaska..hahahahahah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow another winter storm!? I didn't know it's been 15 years since it was that cold up there, sheesh! You still have like 2 more months to go, right? ha. ;o)
Hopefully you'll be down here
soon with us and you can escape that frozen crap! :P

Happy said...

Preach it sista.

I totally get it...I'm sick sick sick of it all.

The only thought keeping me warm right now is that I finally got a new van!!!! Pictures to come...ssshh..it's still a secret!