Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My name is Mitzy.. and I am a Magazine Junkie....



They say that Admitting it is the First step to recovery right??
although, I don't think I want to recover!..LOL

Honestly tho, I LOVE magazines!!!..I think its the Pretty pictures in them, and the Great Headlines on the front cover that always draw me in..
and its the catchy Titles, like "how to loose weight without trying"..and the Best Chocolate cake ever recipe, or best Beauty products under 10 bucks..whatever it is.. I am like a kid in a candy store when I get to the magazine rack!!

I have to always stop myself from buying alot of them though , because they can be so costly!!

So usually I just get the subscriptions to my favorites when they have specials

My Top Favorites are..

* Good Housekeeping

* Woman's Day

* Better Homes and Gardens

* Ladies Home Journal

* Quick and Simple

* Woman's World

* and Rachel Ray

The List goes on and on.. but those are my top favs!

What I love most about these particular ones, is there are NO trampy woman , half dressed, and Looking like a skinny skeleton, just to sell a Purse!

I am starting the Magazine -a -holics group.. anyone else need to Join me??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah. I have known you all these years and you kept this secret from me!???
I didn't know you had this problem ;o)
I like a couple of those magazines you listed too, AMEN to the no trampy women!!!

Crafty P said...

I'll be the VP of this club. Now, I do not read any of those except RR on occasion.

I feed my addiction at Half Price books, so cheap.

My faves are:
Country Living
Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion
Dominio
Cooking Light
Bon Appetit
Wondertime
Family Fun
Cookie (just subscribed to them)
Scrapbooks Etc
Simple Scrapbooks (just went out of publication, boo hoo)
Creating Keepsakes
Martha
Everyday Food
Faith and Family

See, I went on and on and probably left off a few there, too!

ps I DO NOT subscribe to all of those listed, but a few of them!

Happy said...

I'm a big fan of Everday Food also, a Martha publication.

And you left out the ever important In Style...

And I like People (Hollywood gossip and pictures are my downfall...)

And I like Living and Rachel Ray.

I'm not overly into mags, but they are hard to resist at the check out.