Thursday, January 8, 2009

Some of My favs.....

Well, I couldn't really think of any exciting news that's going on around here, unless you consider Luca starting the "terriable twos" a little early, exciting?.. NOT ME
So I thought I would post a few new favorite things of mine!

Rebecca, has deemed me the "product guru", I don't know if Im that.. BUT I do LOVE trying new things, and when I find cool, stuff, I like to pass on the info to my 3 awesome Blog Readers !..

So here they are...
BodyCology- you can get it at Any Walmart or target, and I LOVE their stuff!!.. Not Only does it smell sooo good, but its really affordable! Thier whole line of products range about $3.00-5.00.. My New fav scent is Fresh Waters.. it smells like summertime, which I am Loving at the Moment!


Gain-this New scent of gain is Awesome!.. it has baking soda in it, and I don't really notice any difference in how it cleans better than Original Gain, but it smells so fresh, and Clean!!


Origins- Sensory Therapy
I saw this on QVC about a week ago, and it was on sale 2 bottles for $15.00 with Frees shipping!.. it is all natural,.. You just use a couple dots, and rub in on your temples, and certain pressure points when you are stressed out.. it is made with peppermint oil, and all kinds of stress relieving oils.. I have tried it a few times, and It really does seem to help!!.. Plus the bottle will last forever!!!


Equate Brand baby Wipes- I Really like these, because they work just as well as Huggies, because they are thick, and are like a cleaning cloth, but are about 2.50 Cheaper, Than Huggies, and Pampers for a Huge Refill pack!!
Diapers, however, I am still always sticking with Luvs, OR Pampers.. with 3 boys, I have tried about every diaper out there, and I ALWAYS go back to my 2 Standbys.. But these Wipes are good, for an Offbrand!.. I get the Huge Refill pack, of 240 wipes for like $4.35 I think??


and lastly.. I think I posted this before, But it is good enough to repeat again..

Mcdonalds- Mochas.. I am Hooked on these things.. you can get a small for $2.29.. and they taste sooo good!!.. Give them a try, you wont be disappointed!!



So , there you have it.. Updates from the Product Guru.. Ya know,I'm liking that Title!!.. I think I will Keep it :-)

3 comments:

Happy said...

I still have to try these McDonald's coffee drinks...when I can put down my Starbucks iced tea!


I'm a Luv's diaper buyer, too. Sometimes Pampers, but usually Luvs. I think they are cheaper almost always (even with a coupon) and they seem to work (for my kids) just as good as Pampers. I loathe Huggies.


I'm picky about wipes. Right now I"m using the Giant Eagle brand, unscented because Caroline has reactions to anything with scents...so we are currently using Purex Free and Clear laundry detergent. I used to use the good smelling stuff, but my baby girl's skin can't take it.

A small sacrifice.

I'll have to scope out some of that lotion at WalMart or Target!

Good reviews, Product Guru!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this stuff! I always love reading about people's favorite products & stuff. I wanna try the Sensory Therapy w/the peppermint oil in it! We are on this peppermint kick lately (oils, body lotion, tea, cocoa etc.) and this stuff looks good!! :)
I got the Mcdondalds Mocha again today, usually they make it awesome, but today they forget to add sugar!! (Bluck!!) The line was way too long otherwise I would have taken it back. I salvaged it tho once I got home and added my own sugar.. I'm just so talented ya know!! :P Ha.

Crafty P said...

fun stuff, mitz! I'll have to give that gain stuff a whiff. I am a very low sensory type of gal when it comes to laundry stuff.

the origins sensory therapy sounds lovely. I love peppermint scented stuff.

Vinny and I were out last night and bought the lavender rosemary room spray and vaccuum beads at restoration hardware. I've been using the lotion and hand soap of those scents for awhile now and my man just loves lavender and so do I!