Last week I had a complete Physical, I honestly don't think I had one of those since I was little!..LOL... The only Doctor appts I had were when I was pregnant..
Well, Today I went back to the Dr for the results of my blood work and all that fun stuff.. and I am happy to say, That I am Very healthy!!!
I,of course, need to eat a little better, and get more exercise in, which is something we all need to do right?..
They also tested my Hormone levels, those are good, except my Estrogen is low.. which explains why I have had irregular periods, dry skin and hair, and BAD PMS, and mood swings!..
So, I am going to get myself on some good vitamins and herbs and get the levels back to where they should be!!!
I said all this to say, that I was driving home , and Realized something...that Me , Paul and My boys are all VERY healthy!.. none of us are on any meds, none of us has allergies,asthma or anything!..
It made me think how I take my health, and the health of My husband and my children for granted!!!
There are so many people who have to take all kinds of meds, and deal with lots of medical things, and yet, here I sit and complain that my kids get runny noses, or colds, and coughs in the winter..
It made me be So thankful to God for what he has given me!!..
I think that sometimes we get so busy in life, and we take for granted the things we really have, Warm homes, nice dependable cars, food in our cupboards, warm clothes in the winter, Utilities, and Toys for our kids, and the list goes on and on..
So, today.. no matter what you may be dealing with in your life, make a list of the things which you are Thankful for, and take some time to Thank God , for what he has given you, and focus on those!!
4 comments:
I was just thinking the other day that I, too, need to get a physical. it's been too long and I'd love to know where I stand as far as cholesterol levels go and things of that nature.
oh right, yeah for you being so healthy, though! that is amazing that none of you have any of the 3 A's!
did the blood work they did check out all your hormone levels? so interesting. I kind of have a grasp on that stuff as I do charting for my "womanly stuff" and know when things are happening as far as that goes.
Yeah, they check my Hormone levels, I dont think its as in depth as I would get at a Homeopathic doctor, but Its pretty good!
Great perspective, as usual Mitzy! I often think about our good health and send some thanks to God for it!
And good luck with those herbs and stuff for the mood swings. I find just walking around the house with a sharp knife around that time makes things soooo much better....
Post a Comment