We are in the Middle of "Winter Blast" 09.. Don't ya Love the titles the weather people give us?..haha I do have to say, It is Very pretty right now!.. and Since we have no place to Go, we might as well, stay in and enjoy it..I think we have about 5 inches right now, and we are expected to get at least another 5?.. So by the time this is done. we may have up to a foot..nice..NOT..
My husband says, "Its coming down , like an Angry woman, out there"..Whatever that means?..haha
Here is a short Video for you Southern girls too
P.S.. Thast my boys running around in the background nose, and Paul Playing the piano, But that is my Neighbor yelling at his son to get off the Driveway..haha, He was trying to run the snow blower on it
1 comment:
lol We loved the neighbor in the background yelling at his kid! hahaha.
And Nathanael was like "Whoa, is that Paul?!" lol..
The snow looks sooooo pretty! I know it's getting old to you guys, but I would love to be out in it right now!
:o)
Post a Comment