
The temps got up to a whopping -2 today, with Wind chills of -35
yes,The Snow is pretty, and yes I live in Ohio, so I should be used to this shitola .. But today.. I HATE this crappy weather!
Because of this Freak sucking , ungodly, just not right, frigid weather.. the water pipe going to my washing machine cracked!.. I had a load going, and heard water splashing all over.. well, Thank God I got in there fast enough.. There was Water all over the floor, under my washer, and dryer, and starting to run down the hallway ..UGH!!!! Plus Luca thought it would be fun to splash in the water.. like we were having an indoor water party.ugh!
I got the shop vac out, and sucked up as much water as I could, and layed down some towels, .. also there is a heater in my laundry room, so I closed the door, and the heat in there is helping dry the floor..
My hubs, is going to have to fix it this weekend, but until then I will be making that dreaded trip to the laundry mat..grrr.. did I mention I HATE this crappy cold weather?..LOL
I tried to look at the positive today.. at least I have a washer, and dryer.. and I'm thankful I have a nice, warm , cozy home to be in !!!.. oh, and some chocolate helped ease the situation !!!
oh, and on top of all of that, Im beggining 2 weeks of PMS.. Yippee..NOT
2 comments:
Deep cleansing breaths Mitzy!!!!
That totally sucks.
It's cold here, too.
How do you have 2 weeks of PMS?
Is it PMS or PMDD?????
Good thing for the chocolate~!
Its not really PMDD, but its just bad pms, due to the fact that my Hormones are all out of whack!!
IM hoping to get the right herbs in me, and get back on track!!
Yes Chocolate is the best remedy!!.. or a pint of ben and Jerrys :-)
Post a Comment