Friday, November 28, 2008

A Little Friday fun.....


Today, I thought it would be fun to do a "About me" post, so you guys could get to know a little bit about me.. I didn't go out to the Black Friday sales, because I honestly didn't see anything that Compelled me to get out of bed that early!!.. Plus Hubs had to work today, and I'm here with the boyz..



Where were you born- Oil City Pennsylvania.. VERY SMALL town!!!
Eye Color - Blue
Hair Color- Born with brown, buy I pay for highlights!!
Right or Left Handed- Right , Luca was born left handed though, isn't that cool!!
Your Weakness-Sweets, as in Cookies with BIG ice cold glass of Milk !!
Your Fears- Not being a good wife and mom
Your Most Overused Phrase - Boys quit fighting!
Pepsi or Coke- Coke for sure!
McDonalds or Burger King- Neither.. I like Chick fil a- Chipoltle's, ( but occasionaly I like a Mcds Quarter pounder and fries, if they are Fresh!)
Pizza or Chinese- Both
Cappuccino or Coffee-Both!!


Do You Smoke-No
Do You Drink- no
Do You Swear - Well.. When I'm REALLY mad, Things come out, that I need to repent for !
Do You Sing- yes, But trust me you DON'T want to hear it!

Do You Believe in Yourself_ Not as much as I should
Ever Been Depressed - YES!
Do You Get Along With Your Parents-I do with My mom very well!
Do You Have Any Brothers or Sisters_ 1 Brother, 1 Sister

Do You Play an Instrument- no, But I have Always wanted to play drums!
Do You Have Any Pets- 2 cats, and 3 boys
What Is Your Favorite Color-


Ever Gotten a Speeding Ticket- Nope
Number of Piercings- Just me ears
Number of Tattoos-none
Number of Things in My Past I Regret - Well, We could be here ALL day on that one!


Favorite Sports Team- never really cared about sports until I had boys, so now I am a Cleveland Indians Fan, and Ohio Buckeyes!!.. ( and I still Love My steelers!!)

What Kind Of Car Do You Drive- Mini van, and Proud of it!!
Do You Like to Clean- Well, I LOVE a clean house, but with 3 boys, you can imagine , that it doesn't always stay that way..
Do You Like to Cook- Yes, and Bake!!!
Broken a Bone- Nope



Wal-Mart or Target- Target!.. I used to Love Walmart, but most of their stores are overcrowded , and Dirty!

3 things nobody would ever guess about you?-
1. I am double jointed in my legs, ( can bend them back , I know its gross!!)
2. I have a Great memory for Mindless crap, but cant seem to remember the really important things ( I think That has something to do with loosing brain cells from having kids?..At least that's what I keep telling myself..haha
3. I do not vaccinate my children

Well, That's just a small "peak" into my life.. How about all my Bloggy Buddies do the same?.. It will be Fun!!

2 comments:

Happy said...

I think it is a mom thing to forget stuff...I forget to do things as I'm on my way to do them! How is that?

It was nice getting to know you a little better! Perhaps I can try this at my place soon!

Crafty P said...

oh that was very cool! so nice getting to know you better!

We would go to the king's in Barkeyville ALL THE TIME in college. it was a regular LATE night hangout!