Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Time to Step up!.....



Wow!, What a Roller Coaster of a ride this Election process has been huh?
I Proudly Voted for John McCain, and yes, I am sad that he did not win!..
However, as an American, and a Christian it is my job to Support, and Pray for our Nation's Leader, No matter how I feel about his Political views..

I am amazed at the impact, and Influence that was injected into the minds of Americans by way of the Media, Movie Stars, and Big name people. That seemed to overshadow Truth, just to try and "prove" something!

God is not in Shock of what has taken place, but I do believe he is sad, and is in a way ,"fed up" with how this Beautiful World that he created for us, Has tried so hard to take HIM out of it!..

I must say that I have had a mix of Emotions since seeing the results last night, and I see now, more than ever, that it is TIME FOR US to Stand UP for GOD!!..

We see that America has had their chance to "vote their opinions", and let "their" voices be heard..
Well now I say.. It is Time for Gods kids to Stand up, and let our Voices be heard!!!
We WILL NOT sit back, and let Gods laws be mocked,we will NOT accept " the Modern day family" and "modern day way of living" to be taught to our children that its just "ok".. and something I and VERY passionate about.. We will NOT allow Innocent Lives to be thrown away like yesterdays newspaper!!!!

My prayer is that God will have Mercy on us, and Forgive us for the way we have taken care of what he has given us!..

No comments: