Monday, December 1, 2008

Tis The Season....


Today is The First day of December!.. Wow where has this year gone??

I hope Every ones Thanksgiving was Awesome! And I am proud to say.. I DID NOT go out shopping for Black Friday!!!.. Go me!!!.. Its just Not worth it!
Plus, Did anyone read the news about that poor Walmart worker who lost his life, from being Trampled on?.. How sad is that!!!!
I stayed at home with the boys, in my Pajamas ALL DAY!!!!

With December now upon us, it seems like This month is just so busy for me!!.. last Minute Christmas shopping, My Kids Christmas class parties, Their Christmas Concerts, and lots more!

This Year I am in charge of planning the activities for my Dominic's Christmas party at school.. I sat here Thinking.. Why in the world did I sign up to do this??..
But after I thought about it, I realized, This is for a bunch of 5 year olds.. They are SUPER easy to impress!!!

In other news.. Do you all remember me telling you about that 1 Hr massage I won from our Local radio station?.. Well I was on their website last week, looking for directions on where to go pick it up, and I came across a thing , where it said.. sign up to be a Morning co-host for the day.. well I wrote in and said.. I think it sounds fun!.. Well I didn't really think they would contact me so soon, But guess what??.. I just got an Email Today, asking if I would Like to come co-host the Morning show!!!.. The Radio station is 101.7 In canton..

Now, I'm a little nervous, But hey, I think It will be Fun to step out of my "mom mode" for the morning, and let my voice be heard on the airwaves..haha..

Today, I also put some decorations up for Christmas.. I still need to get the tree up, but .. hey.., Its a start right?

3 comments:

Happy said...

WOW!!! I would love to hear your brodcast!! How can I hear it from Pittsburgh???

Let me know and I'll surely listen.

Good luck with the Christmas party planning...you are a brave mom!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is awesome!! You should have called me and told me :P
Can we listen to it online??

AmberDenae said...

Yes, I did hear about the Guy who got killed at wal mart. RIDICULOUS!

I can't believe Christmas is here either. It's so exciting!! It's just coming way too fast!! I ahve so much to do!

Eeeek!

How cool that you're going to co-host!!
i wanna hear!!