
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=6246058&page=1
Have you guys seen this person??.. She/HE is a transgender.. she was born a woman, but decided to become a man.. and is now considered a "legal man"..
Well, she/he had a baby, 4 months ago, and now is pregnant again!..YUK
she Proudlywants to Proclaim to be a man, and call herself a man, and wants no part of being acknowledged as a woman, and yet.. has the NERVE to use her God given body of a woman, to have a baby?????.., and wants to be considered the baby's Father!!..say what?!?!?!?!
Talk about a slap in the face to all of us REAL moms huh?
God must sit up in heaven, shaking his head in sadness!
God have Mercy on this Planet!!!
2 comments:
I know, this sickens me. For real. It is such a disgrace and an absolute abomination. Absolutely horrendous and those poor babies! God help us.
Ugh! I know what you mean. I was so grossed out when I first heard about "her". I will never consider anyone who changes their gender to be anything other then what God made them. She's absolutely a disgrace! Those poor lil' kids.. :(
Post a Comment