My sister( Elizabeth) had her baby!!!.. Which is so exciting!!!!, but here is what I'm bummed about.. She Lives in Orlando, and I missed it all :-(.. I'm not able to go down there at this time , because with 2 boys in school, and a Busy 17 month old, its a little tricky to jet off so quickly! But I am hoping to go see this new little man very soon!
I will let her tell you all the wonderful news and details of his Birth, when she comes back to the Blogging world, But I will tell you this.. He is gorgeous, and I am once again a Very proud Auntie !!!
So whats a Girl, that is down in the dumps to do??..
This......

Yep, That's right.. I got me a pint of Ben and Jerry's, and I'm gonna sit and feel sorry for myself this evening!....
3 comments:
Awww, yay for Elizabeth!! I can't wait to see the pics! Tell her I said congratulations!! =) How exciting. Girl, you eat that Ben & Jerry's and don't even feel bad about it! Congrats to you for being an auntie once again!!
Congrats!!!!!!!!
How soon do you think you will make it down there?
Did you say boy or girl? How did I miss it if you did?
Amber- Thanks!.. I will pass the message along to Elizabeth!
Rebecca- Its another boy for her!!
I probably wont make it down till sometime in December, Because there is something going on every weekend in November for me.. and a weekend is when I can go, because My hubby will be home with the kids!
Post a Comment