Sunday, November 16, 2008

This is for my Southern buddies!...




This is the forecast for the next few days..
Today: Snow showers. Cold. Temps in the low to mid 30s.
Tonight: Light snow this evening will give way to snow showers late.Chance of snow 80%.
Tomorrow: Variable clouds with snow showers. Cold.
Tuesday: Snow showers possible. Highs in the low 30s
Wednesday: Snow showers at times. Highs in the mid 30s
Thursday: A few snow showers. Highs in the mid 30s

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas!!....

2 comments:

Happy said...

Indeed, it is. The snow was falling here today and started to stick. It melted off rather quickly, but I know it's only a matter of time before we wake up to a winter wonderland.

I'm kind of excited.

Until I think about scraping it off the van.

Anonymous said...

ooo! Those were the big snow flakes that I love!! You know it's SO cold here today and life would just be so much better if there was snow on the ground along with these temps! But like that'll ever happen!! =) I miss the north..