Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Randomosities....



Well, Its almost Thanksgiving!!!.. I love all the Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes,Hot rolls,Green bean Casserole and PUMPKIN PIE!!!..Oh man, I'm hungry just thinking about it!!
I'm even contemplating getting up at the crack of dawn with all the other Crazy people to go score some deals on the Day after!!..
I normally do NOT go, because of all the insanity, but this year is supposed to have some Unbeatable sales!!!
Hmmm ... choices, choices... to go Or not to go.. That Is the Question!..

On another note.. I am Finally starting to feel human again!!!.. I was dealing with that stupid Sinus infection 2 times!!!.. first time was over 3 weeks ago, and it cleared up fast.. Then it started all over again last week, and it came back with a horrible revenge!!.. YUK!!!!!!!

Sunday, I had a Uppercase Living show, that went really well!.. its the first good one I have had in awhile!, so that was a nice morale booster!!!

And lastly, Today I got a call from a local radio station telling me I won.. a 1 hour massage at a local spa!!!!!... A few months ago, I entered their weekly contest, for stressed out woman and moms, who would love a massage.. So I wrote in and told them of my life with 3 boys, and they must have felt sorry for me.. and so I am getting a Awesome treat!!!.. I'm so excited!!!


That's about all from the Schwarz Homestead.. Hope everyone is Doing well, and Has a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Happy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AmberDenae said...

I am so excited for Thanksgiving as well!!! :) I love it and pumpkin pie is definitely divine!

So glad to hear that you are feeling better! Perfect timing seeing that Thanksgiving is tomorrow. Being sick on the Holidays is no fun whatsoever!

Congrats on your uppercase living show! I'm sure it was superb!

Yay for you, that you won that massage!!! You need and deserve it! You should also treat yourself to starbucks after ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!