Friday, November 21, 2008

The Yukkies...

Yesterday I had a MAJOR case of the ickies!.. I had some kind of flu bug or a bad reaction to some cough med or something!, I don't know exactly what it was, But I do know where it came from ..Hades!..
My Wonderful Hubbie, was soo good!.. He got Dominic off to school, Dante' was home 1 more day, because he was recovering from the yukkies as well..
So Paul packed Dominic's lunch, got him off to school, and took care of Luca and Dante' all day, while I was in bed!
HE even made them all dinner, AND made sure the house was cleaned up, and home work, and baths were done!.. What a Guy!!.. I think I will keep him around ;-).. Seriously though, I don't know what I would have done if he wasn't able to worked from home, and help.. I Love him!

So, today, I am still on the mend, I feel better than yesterday, Thank the lord, .. But I am still low on energy!..

No Other news around here, except that we have been having consistent snow off and on for about 5 days now.. here is some pics from this morning. And as an extra added bonus, a super cute pic of Luca..

Have a great weekend everyone!



3 comments:

Happy said...

The yuckies are making their way around.

The Happy Heart Home was hit pretty good.

Sorry to hear you've been suffering as well. That husband sounds like a winner!

Snow..yep, got that too.

Right now its keeping me from making a Starbucks run simply because it looks too cold.

AmberDenae said...

Awww, hope you're feeling better. Being sick is no fun =(

What a sweet hubby you have!!!

Adorable pic of Luca! He's such a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Paul is awesome like that. :)
I hope u feel better really soon..
This you not feeling good stuff has to stop :P

About the baby pics - I will get you some soon hopefully. Our digital camera is being retarted lately! I charged all the batteries and now it's like "Huh? Turn on? What's that mean..??" So who knows what's up with that?! I will keep trying though =)